Powered by Sende. Since 2014
Share a sunny house with entrepreneurs, freelancers and thinkers
Most of us need to work
Working alone while traveling is not the best solution neither. That’s why we decided to start Cohubiting. Place where you will not feel as a stranger from day one.
Safe space that makes you work on own project while coliving with a small group of people.
How is your winter?
Each year, we are escaping winters to find the place under the sun.
We pick a house and make an open call so you can join. Together we set-up an office and work like crazy.
All this while cooking Mediterranean food, drinking good coffee and sharing useful skills.
Dream house at the beach (we look at 600 houses before we pick the right one). Private or shared bedroom. Creative offices and BBQ balcony with the view. Meetup with local entrepreneurs.
We also cook gourmet meals together and split costs at the end.
- If you have any additional questions about Cohubiting, just let us know.
Where are the houses located? – From 2014 till now, we were in Spanish and Portuguese coasts (including the Canary Islands). At the moment, we are checking houses in Portugal, Italy, Morrocco, South and Central America.
How much does it cost? Cohubiting for now it’s not for profit. It means that we just split the house costs which includes the management costs. It can be from 600€ to 900€ for a month.
For how long can I be doing Cohubiting in the house? People will be staying for at least one month, but we are flexible and adaptable so it could also be for longer or shorter periods. Last year, everyone came to stay for a month and then decided to stay for 2 months and a half.
Do we clean and cook ourselves? – Yes. That’s part of the experience and everyone should take part in basic tasks. Don’t worry if you are not a great chef! We are bringing some fine recipes. We will divide the tasks according to our preferences (cleaning, cooking or buying groceries.)
When is the next one? – This winter. We are emailing invitations. Please have in mind that there are only 8 spots per month.
Who comes to Cohubiting? – Anyone who is enough flexible to share a house with other people and to enjoy small things while working on own business/project. Until now, at our houses stayed entrepreneurs and lawyers from UK, programmers from Germany, designers from Serbia and Denmark, Finish biker who was preparing her PHD , Spanish and Portuguese entrepreneurs and architects…
- At one interview, Edo was asked: What is coworking for you? – For me coworking presents redesigned way of how we work, collaborate and interact with the colleagues and physical space.
Coworking is often connected with the terms such as philosophy of work, community, and humanized space. Each one is an important element for a professional life of one coworker.
To live well, a majority of us needs to work. The biggest part of our life we spend working. However, if we do it while coworking in a nice setting, our work gets new meaning and that’s how coworking is becoming part of our lifestyle.
Cohubiting is coworking and coliving.
- How typical day at Cohubiting looks like? – We wake up around 09AM where some of us are going for a morning run or surf at the beach. Then around 09:30 we meet at a nearby coffee where Vera prepares nice espresso. Time at the bar is perfect for a small talk where we chat about the daily tasks. After coffee, we meet at the house to prepare big breakfast. Right after, our work starts. Everyone sits and picks own office (at the balcony, inside the house or at bar) and start working until the lunch. At 14h we meet to cook together, then siesta and more work until 19h when is time for a nice aperitive and dinner. After dinner, a night walk or Netflix or time for same games and wine.
- Every week we organize one nice excursion (entering 20 caves by the boat, or we go to the local carnival or just to eat or dine outsite). Also, we organize at least 1 meetup per month where you get to meet a community of digital nomads and local entrepreneurs from the area. Cohubiting is open for a nice and relaxed time, where we match your work with a good life. Results were amazing. Some people started their own business from scratch. Others improved their business, just by helping each other.
- Cohubiting is a pioneer in a long term sharing of spaces for digital nomads. We organize international coliving experiences since 2011 and with Cohubiting from early 2014. If you want to spend a good time, with proper onboarding and want to get inspired to grow your business, try to live with us for at least 1 month
- More questions, write to us here.
Our team tends to We tend to check around 600 houses to find the ideal one. Finding the well-communicated place with a view and a beach, yet affordable and without tourists is challenging.
That’s why we have organized a team of people who is in constant look.
- Behind Cohubiting are founders of Sende (“one of the coolest office retreats in the world” – INC. Magazin